Childrens books Illustrations
Artist for Hire!
6 Tips for creating a successful Children’s book in today’s competitive market.
- Offer content at the end of your book that will educate and entertain readers.
- Humor is a great tool to keep readers engaged.
- Pictures that elicit conversation such as; hidden pictures or funny cartoons help keep the readers interested.
- Use strong adjectives in your story to help the readers imagination follow along.
- Don’t be to preachy to children or to wordy. A lot of people don’t give children enough credit. In most cases their imaginations can fill in the blanks.
- Have fun! Remember your inner child. Use your imagination and create a story that helps the reader travel to a place they love to imagine.
We would love to help create your Illustrations and Book Covers for your children books.
David is a graphic artist and mainly uses photoshop for his Illustrations. If you’d like any other media please let us know. He is well versed in all medias and designs. We have included graphic images and tearsheets for you to view his art. If this is the style of artwork you are seeking we would love to talk to you!
We offer book cover design, logo design, banner design for websites, Illustrations for childrens books, and books to be published.
We can help you publish your title in Amazon so they look amazing!
You can view David’s published title Snippy the Square Back snail in Amazon by clicking here. This book is for children about Bullying and features a snail fact page and hidden pictures throughout.
Watch for more books on Amazon to be published soon by David E Paul.
We offer low prices and quick turn around. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Click here to contact us for with any questions.